Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Creativity

Well, due to my yearning to be creative I have wrote a poem,

There once was a pie,
Thy young pie had no bread of rye,
It didn't come near a pig sty.
Said I.
So don't lie,
This pie is does not contain an eye.

My inspiration was,

http://library.thinkquest.org/J002235/limericks.html

This one is by far the best,

There was an old man from Peru
Who dreamt he was eating his shoe
He awoke in the night
In a terrible fright
And found it was perfectly true...

Anyway, I would like to tell you about the song I am writing it starts like this......


"Oh **** Yeah I'm *****ing the mother *****ing ******, you better watch your *** cuz im gonna **** it up." Thats the first line, my inspiration for this one was the dirty version of about every popular hip-hop/rap song. Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2bfLjFRmzQ

l So yeah, I'm not painting a picture or anything. I'm not that creative. The only picture I wil





No comments:

Post a Comment